Thursday, January 20, 2011

 
My name is P.E. and I post my reviews at Tantalizing Illusions. I'm your average Canadian teenage bookworm who spends way too much time at the library. I blog to share my thoughts about books and learn about new books. I also enjoy meeting new people and I'm so excited to join the blogosphere. My favourite YA genre would be supernatural but I love to read other genres like Sci-Fi, action, fantasy, and contemporary. I've been blogging since Christmas and I've already discovered some amazing blogs and books! I love chatting so feel free to email me at :
 
 
Country: Canada

Welcome to The YA Blogosphere! Please enjoy the NEW way to search through hundreds of blogs! Check out pages A-L and M-Z to find an alphabetical list of all the blogs below!

If you would like to add your blog to The YA Blogosphere, please be sure to read the
How to Use This Site page first!