Thursday, January 20, 2011

Mrs. Boswell's Book Bag

My name is Kira (aka Mrs. Boswell) from Mrs. Boswell's Book Bag. I am 24 years old and 5th of 6 children. I began my book blog in October of 2010 at the insistence of two of my sisters, who were interested in my reviews and thoughts on books. I read mainly Young Adult literature, and that is what my blog focuses on. I love to read, so my blog is also a place for me to keep track of what I've read and what each novel is about. My reviews have given my family members ideas on what to read next. Some of my favorite authors are Richelle Mead, Julie Kagawa and Cassandra Clare. I do accept ARCS and finished copies (of YA novels) from authors and publishers for review. Please stop on by and check out my blog!


County: United States
Welcome to The YA Blogosphere! Please enjoy the NEW way to search through hundreds of blogs! Check out pages A-L and M-Z to find an alphabetical list of all the blogs below!

If you would like to add your blog to The YA Blogosphere, please be sure to read the
How to Use This Site page first!