Wednesday, January 5, 2011


I'm Kelsey Anne and I'm a YA book blogger, but I do read the odd horror, mystery and thriller novel. I have only just started this new blog January 1st, as my old one I had to pay for. I started this blog because I love reading and want my opinions to be shared with others and to encourage others to love books as well. I read all books to the end even if I don't like it, it's the only way to give a fair and honest review. I do accept ARC's and finished copies from Authors or Publishers. I hope you can stop by and check my blog out and maybe even follow me if I'm lucky :D

Country: United Kingdom
Welcome to The YA Blogosphere! Please enjoy the NEW way to search through hundreds of blogs! Check out pages A-L and M-Z to find an alphabetical list of all the blogs below!

If you would like to add your blog to The YA Blogosphere, please be sure to read the
How to Use This Site page first!