Friday, January 7, 2011


I received my master’s degree in 2001, and decided to devote full-time effort to my writing. After (literally) wearing out half a dozen keyboards, I was THRILLED to release my debut YA novel, A BLUE SO DARK, last May. (A BLUE SO DARK also received a starred review in Booklist, and was named one of Booklist’s Top 10 First Novels for Youth.)  I blog about the writing life, and about BLUE and my forthcoming novel, PLAYING HURT (to be released by Flux March 8, 2011), at Novel Anecdotes (hollyschindler.blogspot.com).
 
 
Country: USA
 
Welcome to The YA Blogosphere! Please enjoy the NEW way to search through hundreds of blogs! Check out pages A-L and M-Z to find an alphabetical list of all the blogs below!

If you would like to add your blog to The YA Blogosphere, please be sure to read the
How to Use This Site page first!