Wednesday, December 8, 2010


I'm a U.S based teenage book-lover named Britta. My site, I Like These Books, is dedicated to posting honest reviews of young adult books as well as contests, author and book information. I do not read non-fiction, but you'll find many different fiction genres featured on my blog.  I would love if you visited (Don't forget to leave a comment), and I would love if you followed! I am always interested in new ideas, book recommendations and anything else - so shoot me an email!


Country: USA
Welcome to The YA Blogosphere! Please enjoy the NEW way to search through hundreds of blogs! Check out pages A-L and M-Z to find an alphabetical list of all the blogs below!

If you would like to add your blog to The YA Blogosphere, please be sure to read the
How to Use This Site page first!