Friday, November 5, 2010


My name is Melissa, also known as Mel, Missy, or a dozen other random nicknames thrown into the mix. I started i swim for oceans to talk incessantly about the books I love to read, but that nobody really wanted to hear about. I was lucky enough to find a niche of awesome bloggers who share my passion for YA literature. I read and review all sub-genres of YA literature including contemporary, dystopian, science fiction, paranormal, fantasy, Christian, and more. My blog is an open forum for everyone who shares my passion for the written word, as well as those who are perpetual teenagers at heart!

Country: United States

Welcome to The YA Blogosphere! Please enjoy the NEW way to search through hundreds of blogs! Check out pages A-L and M-Z to find an alphabetical list of all the blogs below!

If you would like to add your blog to The YA Blogosphere, please be sure to read the
How to Use This Site page first!