Friday, November 12, 2010

I'm a teen services librarian with the Ocean County Library. I'm also a voracious reader. While doing my Librarian-in-Training in a teen department, I discovered that I love reading YA lit. I love to read realistic, contemporary fiction (the darker the better) or dystopian fiction, but also like to read decent paranormal fiction or lighter, "fun" stuff. This blog is dedicated to all the things I love about my job! During my free time you will find me reading (duh!), baking, or spending time with my daughter and husband. I also have a not-so-subtle obsession with Walt Disney World.
 
Country: United States
 
Email:
 
Welcome to The YA Blogosphere! Please enjoy the NEW way to search through hundreds of blogs! Check out pages A-L and M-Z to find an alphabetical list of all the blogs below!

If you would like to add your blog to The YA Blogosphere, please be sure to read the
How to Use This Site page first!