Wednesday, September 1, 2010


Hi, my name is Jennifer, and I run Hooked On Books. I am a recent library school grad and am hoping to become a children's or YA librarian. (I am currently still looking for a job!) Still a little new to the whole blog world so it is still a work in progress. I review mostly YA books, but there are a few children's and adult books mixed in. I love reading and I try to read a little bit of everything, but YA literature is my passion. I seem to love YA lit more now as an adult. My other loves besides reading are movies, TV and music and I may include mention of some these things elements every once in awhile. I started this blog as a way to connect with other readers, bloggers and hopefully authors. I hate reviews that ruin a book (good or bad, I like to discover what is going to happen on my own) so I try to keep my reviews brief and only convey whether I loved or hated it. So...Happy Reading!


Country: USA
Welcome to The YA Blogosphere! Please enjoy the NEW way to search through hundreds of blogs! Check out pages A-L and M-Z to find an alphabetical list of all the blogs below!

If you would like to add your blog to The YA Blogosphere, please be sure to read the
How to Use This Site page first!