Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Book Labyrinth

Hi, my name is Ashley, and I run Book Labyrinth. I am an MLIS student who hopes to work as a children's & YA librarian in the future. My love of reading was pretty much an inevitability, as my parents read to me even before I was born. I have a real passion for YA literature which developed in my teen years and still continues on strong. Besides reading a good book, I love watching TV and keeping up with pop culture news. Book Labyrinth, a YA book review blog, was started in August 2010. Its primary purpose is to provide an outlet for my "reading habit" and to connect me with other YA readers and book bloggers. I also hope to convey my dedication to libraries and literacy through the posts on this blog.


Country: Canada
Welcome to The YA Blogosphere! Please enjoy the NEW way to search through hundreds of blogs! Check out pages A-L and M-Z to find an alphabetical list of all the blogs below!

If you would like to add your blog to The YA Blogosphere, please be sure to read the
How to Use This Site page first!