Sunday, September 11, 2011


I started Ashley's Bookshelf in May of 2010, but I did not start posting as much until July. I have been fascinated ever since and it has become like an obsession to me. I have always liked to read and now I have a place to share my thoughts with. I get very excited whenever I am asked to do a review or if someone says yes. I love helping others spread the word of their products and I feel like I am doing my part in helping them. I am a 19 year old Nursing student at ABAC and God is #1 in my life!


Country: United States of America
Welcome to The YA Blogosphere! Please enjoy the NEW way to search through hundreds of blogs! Check out pages A-L and M-Z to find an alphabetical list of all the blogs below!

If you would like to add your blog to The YA Blogosphere, please be sure to read the
How to Use This Site page first!