Monday, January 25, 2010

What I'm Reading Book Blog

Bio: WIRBB is a newly created blog and it hopefully will take off soon. All books included have been read/recommended by blog author Jennifer Bishop.. I'm a new library school graduate who is trying to break into the library business. I really want to be a teen/YA librarian, so reading a lot of YA novels is a must. I occasionally read other stuff also, such as children's and adults. I may also include some impromptu movie/TV show reviews along with my book reviews/recommendations because before I became a librarian I was (still am) an avid movie/TV lover. Plus, since I'm still searching for a librarian position I currently work in broadcast TV (a local NBC affiliate).

Country: USA

Email: jennifer.bishop17@yahoo.com
Welcome to The YA Blogosphere! Please enjoy the NEW way to search through hundreds of blogs! Check out pages A-L and M-Z to find an alphabetical list of all the blogs below!

If you would like to add your blog to The YA Blogosphere, please be sure to read the
How to Use This Site page first!