Saturday, January 23, 2010

Along For the Ride

Bio: I'm a sixteen year old blogger from Kentucky.Growing up without a TV in the house, I willingly turned to books. Ever since I've been a proud book-aholic. I recently turned my obsession for good books into a blog of my own. I love chick-lit & romance, but I also really enjoy mystery and science fiction. My blog features almost all types of young adult book reviews, weekly memes, and hopefully I will be adding in contests soon!

E-mail: sarashalash174@gmail.com

Country: U.S.A
Welcome to The YA Blogosphere! Please enjoy the NEW way to search through hundreds of blogs! Check out pages A-L and M-Z to find an alphabetical list of all the blogs below!

If you would like to add your blog to The YA Blogosphere, please be sure to read the
How to Use This Site page first!