Friday, November 20, 2009

Book Reviews from inside an Igloo (Memoirs from a Canadian YA blogger)

Bio: I am a 20 year old Canadian University student who loves to read! I love any type of genre, but I am especially geared towards supernatural and fantasy, but I won’t turn down a good book and love reading anything. Book Reviews from inside an Igloo is a YA book blog that focuses on all genres of YA books, there will also be contests eventually, and more. I like to involve my personality in all my reviews so their all as unique as possible! Readers can expect reviews on all of their favorite YA books, as well as reviews on books that are less popular but equally as great, all with an added little Canadian-spunk thrown in there.

Country: Canada

Email: pluey9@hotmail.com
Welcome to The YA Blogosphere! Please enjoy the NEW way to search through hundreds of blogs! Check out pages A-L and M-Z to find an alphabetical list of all the blogs below!

If you would like to add your blog to The YA Blogosphere, please be sure to read the
How to Use This Site page first!