Thursday, October 15, 2009

Tattooed Books: A YA book-reviewing, librarian-in-training

Blog Bio: I am a tattooed, book-reviewing, librarian-in-training. While in the public library system, I work primarily with teens. We seem to get along so well because I never grew out of reading YA. I love it and everything it stands for. Growing up, there wasn't that much to choose from, but now it seems there is a new book every few days that I want to read. I decided to put my voice into words and spread the good book news faster. I currently participate in memes from around the blogosphere (In My Mailbox, Waiting on Wednesday, etc), host author interviews, and giveaways.

Email: tattooedbooks@gmail.com

Country: USA
Welcome to The YA Blogosphere! Please enjoy the NEW way to search through hundreds of blogs! Check out pages A-L and M-Z to find an alphabetical list of all the blogs below!

If you would like to add your blog to The YA Blogosphere, please be sure to read the
How to Use This Site page first!