Friday, October 2, 2009


Just Let Me Finish This Page...

Email: sdavis@mylpl.info

Country: United States

Bio: Just Let Me Finish This Page is a Blog devoted to helping people (of any age) find the best teen fiction and give them updated on news related to teen fiction. My favorite genres are: Fantasy, Chick-Lit, Brit-Lit, Mystery, Paranormal, Adventure, Historical Fiction, and Humorous Fiction. I have a M.L.I.S. from LSU and I manage the Watson Branch Library in Watson, LA in addition to sticking my nose in our teen programming.

The memes I try to participate in are: Movie Monday: Movie News Related to Teen Fiction, Trailer Tuesday: Book Trailers I've Come Across, Want it Wednesday: Teen Fiction I want for my branch's Teen Section
Welcome to The YA Blogosphere! Please enjoy the NEW way to search through hundreds of blogs! Check out pages A-L and M-Z to find an alphabetical list of all the blogs below!

If you would like to add your blog to The YA Blogosphere, please be sure to read the
How to Use This Site page first!