Friday, February 8, 2013

YA Between The Lines

YA Between the Lines


 
 
Contributor: Sophia C.
Email: yabetweenthelinesblog@aol.com
Country: USA
 
 
I like to write, especially flash-fiction, and I also love fanfiction. I am very passionate about books. Between school, being co-president of book club, other clubs and blogging, I find time to read. Even if it's under the covers with a tissue box and a flashlight. And, of course, a book.  My favorite types of books are fantasy and science fiction YA.


Welcome to The YA Blogosphere! Please enjoy the NEW way to search through hundreds of blogs! Check out pages A-L and M-Z to find an alphabetical list of all the blogs below!

If you would like to add your blog to The YA Blogosphere, please be sure to read the
How to Use This Site page first!