Monday, February 25, 2013

The Book Owl


The Book Owl

Contributor: Rashika
Email: rashikathebookowl@hotmail.com
Country: Finland




So hi, my name is Rashika and I am a diplobrat. Right now I live in Finland. I love to read and I like to share my opinions about books I read. Reading is important to me but what fun is reading when you cannot share your opinions?
I also like writing out my feelings about the books I read. My reviews are more along the “say the first thing that comes to my mind” lines. My blog is way for me to make everything more organized because I am obsessed with organization.
I do it for myself though because someday when I am super old it would be fun to read all of the stuff I have to say.
I am on a mission to find the perfect book although I think we all are. I have had some close encounters with “the one” but none have quite reached the mark. The closest I have ever come was “On the Jellicoe Road” (although my opinion is likely to change).
I am weird and I get super excited when talking about books. I’ve also been trying to write a book. I’ve started three, gave up each time. Maybe someday. I’m not much of a writer. More like following the “If it doesn’t exist, write it” policy.
Oh and when I am sad, I like reading reviews to bad books. It makes me feel better(like I said, I am weird).
I also love to bake and I am a huge Star Wars fan.
Thanks and drop by my blog if you have some spare time. 

Welcome to The YA Blogosphere! Please enjoy the NEW way to search through hundreds of blogs! Check out pages A-L and M-Z to find an alphabetical list of all the blogs below!

If you would like to add your blog to The YA Blogosphere, please be sure to read the
How to Use This Site page first!