Saturday, February 16, 2013

Sonorous Words



Sonorous Words

My name is Anna Konradi, and I am the blogger behind Sonorous Words, a young adult book blog which I began this past June. It has, luckily, been relatively well-received, and I have been fortunate to get over 600 viewers a month, numbers growing. Authors such as Marie Lu, Beth Revis, Pauline Harris, Andrea Cremer, Jamie Mcguire, and others have been instrumental to my growing number of viewers each day. I am very pleased with the turnout of my blog in such a short time span, but I still hope to expand it!

Email:- anna.wishingforwords@gmail.com
Country:- US (Texas) 
Welcome to The YA Blogosphere! Please enjoy the NEW way to search through hundreds of blogs! Check out pages A-L and M-Z to find an alphabetical list of all the blogs below!

If you would like to add your blog to The YA Blogosphere, please be sure to read the
How to Use This Site page first!