Sunday, January 20, 2013

Mel Loves Books

Blog Name: Mel Loves Books
Contributor: Mel
Email: mellovesbooks18@gmail.com
Country: Australia


Bio:
I always wanted to be a writer, and have always been interested in reading but I always struggled at school with spelling and grammar  I finally found out I was dyslexic and that was hard because I knew I would always struggle. You will notice many mistakes in my reviews but I was not going to let that stop me from writing them. I would still love to be a writer but when I turned 11 I had a bigger ambition and that was to be a photographer and that is where I think my life is heading. I mainly created this blog because I created a youtube channel, I post reviews and loads more ( Although I have only just started)  I read almost anything a few of my favourite books are, Game of thrones, The summer I turned pretty, Delirium, The hunger games, and so many more.
Welcome to The YA Blogosphere! Please enjoy the NEW way to search through hundreds of blogs! Check out pages A-L and M-Z to find an alphabetical list of all the blogs below!

If you would like to add your blog to The YA Blogosphere, please be sure to read the
How to Use This Site page first!