Wednesday, September 26, 2012

 
Follow along as I attempt to break into the exciting-yet-terrifying world of publishing. I started blogging right around  the time I stopped writing for fun and began writing with the internet to publish. After several long years of rewriting, revising, submitting, and banging my head off the keyboard, I entered my third YA novel, OUT OF NOWHERE, in the 2012 Amazon Breakthrough Novel Award Contest (the entire experience is outlined in my blog, in detail). I made it all the way to the Top 3 in the YA category. In June 2012, I self-published my first two contemporary YA books, JUST YOU and SOMEONE ELSE.
 
Country: Canada
Welcome to The YA Blogosphere! Please enjoy the NEW way to search through hundreds of blogs! Check out pages A-L and M-Z to find an alphabetical list of all the blogs below!

If you would like to add your blog to The YA Blogosphere, please be sure to read the
How to Use This Site page first!