Thursday, September 27, 2012

Read Runner


I’m a twenty-something female from CA. My book review blog stemmed from my attempt to hold myself accountable to read books for pleasure while finishing up my studies. Now, I’m a full-time professional who geeks out whenever I can. In addition to reading, I enjoy running, bikram yoga, hiking, and ice cream. Not necessarily in that order. Fun Fact: a portion of my blog is dedicated to my outdoor/fitness adventures, from marathon training to yoga to hiking. I'm a big believer in nourishing the mind and the body.

I’m drawn to the following genres: young adult, women’s issues, romance, (auto) biographies, and contemporary social issues.

Contributor: Mae
Email: novelappreciation@gmail.com
Country: USA


Welcome to The YA Blogosphere! Please enjoy the NEW way to search through hundreds of blogs! Check out pages A-L and M-Z to find an alphabetical list of all the blogs below!

If you would like to add your blog to The YA Blogosphere, please be sure to read the
How to Use This Site page first!