Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Chellie's Catch That Book Cover

My name's Michelle, Chellie for short, and my blog is a place where I review YA books that peak my interest. I'm always up to get feedback from followers on what books they like and I'd be more than willing to read them over. My blog is a place to connect through what most of us book bloogger love most, books! So stop by and make my Catch That Book Corner, one of your fav blogs this year!!

Email: chelliebooks@gmail.com
Country: United States
Welcome to The YA Blogosphere! Please enjoy the NEW way to search through hundreds of blogs! Check out pages A-L and M-Z to find an alphabetical list of all the blogs below!

If you would like to add your blog to The YA Blogosphere, please be sure to read the
How to Use This Site page first!