Monday, May 28, 2012


Basically, my blog is about the tedious life of a bipolar teen selkie who spends her days with her nose in a book. I've always been fond of reading books, but lacked the proper medium of expressing my post-reading feelings. I created The Selkie Reads Stories to point out my opinions about the books and graphic novels that I read. I bury my nose in all kinds of genres, but I tend to lean towards contemporary YA, legal thrillers, fantasy, and historical fiction. My blog is still in it's early stages, but you'll find honest reviews about latest releases, lots of international giveaways, memes, and more in the near future. It would mean a lot to me if you give my blog a chance and check it out! :)

Country: Philippines
Welcome to The YA Blogosphere! Please enjoy the NEW way to search through hundreds of blogs! Check out pages A-L and M-Z to find an alphabetical list of all the blogs below!

If you would like to add your blog to The YA Blogosphere, please be sure to read the
How to Use This Site page first!