Monday, May 28, 2012


Hi, I'm Megan, and I love reading, (but I guess you already knew that.) But what I'm trying to do is share my love of reading with others. Who knows, maybe someday I'll succeed. (I hope I do.) My blog is a small YA Blog, where I review a book almost every day (on average) and I'd really love it if you'd check it out. I just decided in January to start it (on a whim), and discovered that I really liked blogging, and meeting new bloggers. So The Book Babe was born. :P

Country: United States
Welcome to The YA Blogosphere! Please enjoy the NEW way to search through hundreds of blogs! Check out pages A-L and M-Z to find an alphabetical list of all the blogs below!

If you would like to add your blog to The YA Blogosphere, please be sure to read the
How to Use This Site page first!