Monday, November 28, 2011


I started my blog because I wanted a place where I could freely ramble about my love of books, and when I found the book blogging community, I knew I was home.  I read a variety of genres although in recent months I have focused on reviewing young adult, paranormal romance, and dsytopian literature.  I've stepped outside my comfort zone thanks to the book bloggers I've met, and recommendations I've received, and have made some new friendships, and strengthened existing friendships thanks to book blogging.  Along with my obsessions with books, I also have an intense love of scarves, hot tea, purses, shoes, jewelry, and cute animals.  I spend too much time writing and geeking out over the television shows I adore.  I try to always find the silver lining in any situation, and I love my life. 

Email: courageousgrace@gmail.com 
Twitter: @courageousgrace
Country: USA
Welcome to The YA Blogosphere! Please enjoy the NEW way to search through hundreds of blogs! Check out pages A-L and M-Z to find an alphabetical list of all the blogs below!

If you would like to add your blog to The YA Blogosphere, please be sure to read the
How to Use This Site page first!