Sunday, November 20, 2011

Novel Minded 

Novel Minded is a book blog geared toward teens and lovers of YA fiction. Some of my favorite genres (types of books I review most often) are: post-apocalyptic, dystopian, comteporary, sci-fi, supernatural, and paranormal fiction. However, I try to read a little bit of everything. I'm always looking for a truly unique read. Normally I don't read romance, or chick-lit; but I'm usually willing to give just about anything a try (except erotica. I won't touch the stuff.) So come on by. I don't bite...much :) 

Country: United States 
Welcome to The YA Blogosphere! Please enjoy the NEW way to search through hundreds of blogs! Check out pages A-L and M-Z to find an alphabetical list of all the blogs below!

If you would like to add your blog to The YA Blogosphere, please be sure to read the
How to Use This Site page first!