Sunday, November 20, 2011

My name is Samual. I love to read and write. I like coffee and am an incredulous caffeine addict. I’m an obsessive bookstore goer, and I can spend all day browsing books or walking around in the bookstore without wearing myself down. My focus on Young Adults realistic fiction has given me the opportunity to dive right into someone else’s stories and explore the differences between the characters’ lives and mine. Blogging has become part of my life---the important part just like family. I’m currently writing a Young Adults novel entitled Everything I Remember.
 
EmailL teenreviewer@live.com
Country: USA
Welcome to The YA Blogosphere! Please enjoy the NEW way to search through hundreds of blogs! Check out pages A-L and M-Z to find an alphabetical list of all the blogs below!

If you would like to add your blog to The YA Blogosphere, please be sure to read the
How to Use This Site page first!