Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Reading Stands Forever

I'm not very new to the book blogging world, I discovered it in around 2008, and made my first blog with my best friend a couple months later. In late 2010, I started my own. I review books, fangirl about books, and makes lists about everything imaginable. I love the blogosphere, it's become my online home. It's amazing to know that there are other bloggers out there who share my love of books. Thanks!

Email: readingstandsforever@gmail.com
Country: United States
Welcome to The YA Blogosphere! Please enjoy the NEW way to search through hundreds of blogs! Check out pages A-L and M-Z to find an alphabetical list of all the blogs below!

If you would like to add your blog to The YA Blogosphere, please be sure to read the
How to Use This Site page first!