Wednesday, September 7, 2011


My favorite genre is YA and I read all of the time, so I decided to start a blog. I like to share my thoughts and opinions on the books I’ve read and if I can help someone decide if they want to read something, all the better. I mostly post reviews and upcoming books I’m looking forward to, but I also like to participate in some weekly meme’s hosted by other bloggers. Since I mostly read YA, I only post reviews and such about YA books. I love connecting with other book lovers and have found that blogging is a great and fun way to do it :0)

Country: United States
Welcome to The YA Blogosphere! Please enjoy the NEW way to search through hundreds of blogs! Check out pages A-L and M-Z to find an alphabetical list of all the blogs below!

If you would like to add your blog to The YA Blogosphere, please be sure to read the
How to Use This Site page first!