Tuesday, August 23, 2011


I am an avid reader and though I like most genres, I mostly stick with chick lit and young adult novels.
I look for a book with a plot that makes sense, strong characterizations (I hate when a character appears strictly to make an important point, and then vanishes, never to be heard from again), real dialogue and of course the romance (not bodice ripping heaving loins or the like, I’m talking real palm-sweat-inducing fluttering heart stuff).
This blog is my chance to share those great (and not so great) books that I find along the way.

Email: thebusybibliophile@gmail.com
Country: United States
Welcome to The YA Blogosphere! Please enjoy the NEW way to search through hundreds of blogs! Check out pages A-L and M-Z to find an alphabetical list of all the blogs below!

If you would like to add your blog to The YA Blogosphere, please be sure to read the
How to Use This Site page first!