Saturday, July 23, 2011

 
My name is Amanda. I have been a YA blogger off and on for 3-years, but the Vintage Bookworm was opened in December of 2010. I am a wife and a young mom to a 4-month-old little boy, my husband and son are my life. I was a bookworm before I even knew how to read. I used to grab whatever book I could find and pretend I knew what it said and just say random things out loud that I could think of. Not only am I a bookworm, but I am an aspiring YA author. 

If you'd like to know more, just e-mail me! You can contact me through my e-mail vintagebookworm(at)yahoo(dot)com or you can find me in other various places on the web, other than my blog. You can find that information on my blog here.
 
Country: United States
Welcome to The YA Blogosphere! Please enjoy the NEW way to search through hundreds of blogs! Check out pages A-L and M-Z to find an alphabetical list of all the blogs below!

If you would like to add your blog to The YA Blogosphere, please be sure to read the
How to Use This Site page first!