Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Bright Wishes Book Reviews

Hello, my name is Brooke and I'm a 19 year old mother and fiance to a man in the Navy. I started a blog the summer of 2010 and was successful. I had since shut down that book review blog and am now finally starting back up again as I have missed the blogging world and reading books.  I love young adult literature because I can relate so much to it. It also takes me away from the reality of today and into an entire different world. I hope you enjoy my reviews! If you'd like to check out my personal blog, it's at http://brightwishes.blogspot.com/ thanks everyone!
 
Country: USA

Welcome to The YA Blogosphere! Please enjoy the NEW way to search through hundreds of blogs! Check out pages A-L and M-Z to find an alphabetical list of all the blogs below!

If you would like to add your blog to The YA Blogosphere, please be sure to read the
How to Use This Site page first!