Thursday, January 27, 2011

 
My name is Lilly, and I like books more than just about anything else I can think of. I eat, sleep, and breathe YA literature. It's in my blood now, and I can't get it out! I needed a way to channel all of this bookish energy into a creative vessel, and thus Book Lungs - my cozy, little corner of the blogging world - was born. I read, review, recommend, and promote books and authors of the YA genre, and I'm hoping to work my way into hosting contests, giveaways, author interviews, and any other fun things I can think of. Stop by, and say hello. I love meeting and following new people with similar bookish obsessions!

Country: United States

Email: femmebird@live.com or lillyisabear@gmail.com.

Welcome to The YA Blogosphere! Please enjoy the NEW way to search through hundreds of blogs! Check out pages A-L and M-Z to find an alphabetical list of all the blogs below!

If you would like to add your blog to The YA Blogosphere, please be sure to read the
How to Use This Site page first!