Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Hey! I'm Rhys, and I'm one of the few guy YA book bloggers there are. I'm 15, and, of course, love reading! I read pretty much all the books I read, and I cover most genres except for dark/paranormal romance and anything overtly chick lit. Most of the books I read are either from my wonderful school library, the publishers, or I have bought myself. My reviews (I hope!) offer a more macho perspective on new and old books. Enjoy!

Email: mail@thirstforfiction.com

Country: UK
Welcome to The YA Blogosphere! Please enjoy the NEW way to search through hundreds of blogs! Check out pages A-L and M-Z to find an alphabetical list of all the blogs below!

If you would like to add your blog to The YA Blogosphere, please be sure to read the
How to Use This Site page first!