Saturday, November 27, 2010

Live...Love...Laugh...and Read
 
I'm a 17 year old named Maya, who loves to read, write, and share wonderful awesome books with people. I'm just starting out YA Fiction blog stuff so hopefully everything will turn out just awesome. My favorite books to read are, well, obviously YA, but I read others also. On my blog I'll hopefully soon when I get everything situated my layout, I will share things from my thoughts to an awesome book I've read :D....if you love books come check it out.


Country: United States
 
Welcome to The YA Blogosphere! Please enjoy the NEW way to search through hundreds of blogs! Check out pages A-L and M-Z to find an alphabetical list of all the blogs below!

If you would like to add your blog to The YA Blogosphere, please be sure to read the
How to Use This Site page first!