Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Bookaholic Lis

My name is Lislaine but call me Lis, please! My book blog was created because I didn't have anything better to do during my vacations and as I really love reading I thought I should share my opinion with other readers. But the thing is I loved blogging, it's so nice to meet other readers/bloggers/authors/etc. I intend to review as many books as my free time allows me to do, and you can check all these reviews and giveaways at my cute online space: Bookaholic Lis XD By the way, I'm really passionate for YA books 'cause they're the best ones to be read ;D
 
Country: Brazil
 

Welcome to The YA Blogosphere! Please enjoy the NEW way to search through hundreds of blogs! Check out pages A-L and M-Z to find an alphabetical list of all the blogs below!

If you would like to add your blog to The YA Blogosphere, please be sure to read the
How to Use This Site page first!