Wednesday, September 15, 2010


"Guy Gone Geek is a book blog maintained by me, a book geek. I’ve been embracing this bookish persona for already a year now and I guess it’s just about time to create my very own book blog. I’ve chosen Guy Gone Geek as my blog title because 1. I’m a guy 2. also a geek and 3. the books I will review or feature here are mostly about guy-friendly books. If you’re a lazy person like me, you can call my blog simply 3G. However, if you’re feeling totally nerdy, you can call it G3. *big grin*

I also have this kind of “mission” to put boy readers and boy books on the blogosphere map. This is my way of saying “Hey, Guys reading for fun exist too, y’know!”''

Country: Philippines



Welcome to The YA Blogosphere! Please enjoy the NEW way to search through hundreds of blogs! Check out pages A-L and M-Z to find an alphabetical list of all the blogs below!

If you would like to add your blog to The YA Blogosphere, please be sure to read the
How to Use This Site page first!