Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Rebecca Books

Rebecca-Books is pretty new to the world of book blogging. The site has things all related to books...and occasionally, a record of anything exciting that's happened in my life outside the blogosphere, which is rare. I review mostly books in the YA category - mostly historical or romance but I'm up anything mostly. I've always read since an early age and absolutely love books and reading in general. My favourite authors are Sarah Dessen, Mary Hooper and Patrick Ness, just to name a few. :)


Country: UK

Welcome to The YA Blogosphere! Please enjoy the NEW way to search through hundreds of blogs! Check out pages A-L and M-Z to find an alphabetical list of all the blogs below!

If you would like to add your blog to The YA Blogosphere, please be sure to read the
How to Use This Site page first!