Friday, July 23, 2010


Hi! I've been a blogger since April 2008 (http://marybrebner.blogspot.com/) and recently created a blog called Ms. B's Book Swarm dedicated to book reviews and other book-related posts. Book Swarm is mainly a young adult and middle grade book review blog with some other genres thrown in for good measure.

I am not be the only person reviewing books on this blog. As an 8th grade English teacher in South Carolina as well as a book blogger and YA writer, I have the opportunity to solicit opinions from teen readers. My students are guest bloggers, reviewing ARCs, new books, books of their choice, and teacher-assigned books. Guest reviewers range in age from 6th grade through high school (approximately 12-17 years old).

Besides reviews, I love to interview authors, though I lean towards more informal and uncommon questions (the more unusual questions tend to come from my students, as they are interested in both how the author wrote the book as well as the author as a person).


Country: United States
Welcome to The YA Blogosphere! Please enjoy the NEW way to search through hundreds of blogs! Check out pages A-L and M-Z to find an alphabetical list of all the blogs below!

If you would like to add your blog to The YA Blogosphere, please be sure to read the
How to Use This Site page first!