Wednesday, July 21, 2010


Bio: I’m currently finishing up my Master’s in Library Science with the hope of one day working as either a collection’s librarian or a YA librarian. I started this blog for a class a few months ago and have turned it into a bit of a hobby. I try to review a little bit of everything from all genres and all age ranges in the YA sphere. My blog includes reviews, author spotlights, adult books for teens and a few other weekly and monthly features. The blog is constantly evolving, so please come check it out.

Country: Canada

Welcome to The YA Blogosphere! Please enjoy the NEW way to search through hundreds of blogs! Check out pages A-L and M-Z to find an alphabetical list of all the blogs below!

If you would like to add your blog to The YA Blogosphere, please be sure to read the
How to Use This Site page first!