Wednesday, July 28, 2010


Bio: I am nearly fifteen years old, and although blogging is a bit of a new concept to me, writing and reading are things I've done and been passionate about all my life. My blog is a place where I review YA books of all kinds (though I have a special place in my heart for Paranormal stories). I started blogging in order to share what I love with others and meet people who are passionate about books. Since starting my blog just a few months ago I've met lots of other bloggers and authors and made countless friends. I've had a lot of fun reviewing books and putting my opinions out there. I hope to keep expanding and learning more both as an aspiring author and blogger.

Country: United States

Welcome to The YA Blogosphere! Please enjoy the NEW way to search through hundreds of blogs! Check out pages A-L and M-Z to find an alphabetical list of all the blogs below!

If you would like to add your blog to The YA Blogosphere, please be sure to read the
How to Use This Site page first!