Thursday, May 6, 2010

Reading Addict

Bio: I started my blog to keep track of my thoughts on the books I read. Ever since the second grade, when my mom got me hooked on Nancy Drew books, I've been addicted to reading. Hence, my blog's name (Reading Addict). I mostly review books, but I also post information on the latest series, participate in weekly memes, and ramble about bookish things. I've actually been able to interview a few authors, which has been amazing. I would never have gotten the chance to talk to these authors if it weren't for my blog.


Country: US

Email: readingaddict63@aol.com
Welcome to The YA Blogosphere! Please enjoy the NEW way to search through hundreds of blogs! Check out pages A-L and M-Z to find an alphabetical list of all the blogs below!

If you would like to add your blog to The YA Blogosphere, please be sure to read the
How to Use This Site page first!