Friday, May 21, 2010

MARY REDING WRITES: Catching Authors Doing Things Write in Young Adult Fiction.

Bio: Follow along as I discuss YA's hottest reads; books that are getting some buzz; and what makes them so successful. Is it the characters? Premise? Narrative Arc? What separates the good from the great and the great from the unputdownable. Hopefully I will discover the secret as I write my debut young adult novel: Fidelis. Thanks for tuning in and lending your support as I take on the perilous world of publishing!

Email: redinmaa@uni.edu

Country: United States
Welcome to The YA Blogosphere! Please enjoy the NEW way to search through hundreds of blogs! Check out pages A-L and M-Z to find an alphabetical list of all the blogs below!

If you would like to add your blog to The YA Blogosphere, please be sure to read the
How to Use This Site page first!