Sunday, April 25, 2010

Badass Bookie

Bio: Hi there, my name is Lisa and *confession* I'm addicted to books. I love, love, LOVE reading, especially Ya, Paranormal, Chick Lit and Urban Fantasy books. I strongly believe that reading is more important than food ;) (who needs food when you have books?) When I'm not reading I like to hit the beach, go shopping ( when I'm not broke), hangout with friends and daydream in the world of 'What If....'.I currently live in la-la land with my BIG bookshelf of amazing books and my cure-less addiction !

Email: callmeghostgirl@yahoo.com.au

Country: Australia
Welcome to The YA Blogosphere! Please enjoy the NEW way to search through hundreds of blogs! Check out pages A-L and M-Z to find an alphabetical list of all the blogs below!

If you would like to add your blog to The YA Blogosphere, please be sure to read the
How to Use This Site page first!