Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Black and Blue Ink...

Age: teenager

E-mail: mshersheyskiss408@yahoo.com

Country: United States

Bio: Hey, my name is Chioma. I have been reading YA bookblogs forever and I just now started my own blog. I just newly discovered my love of reading in the eighth grade, thanks to Scott Westerfeld's Uglies series. My blog is a YA book blog that was created Sept 19, 2009, which centers around YA paranormal books, but I usually read books from other genres on occasion. It is a fairly new blog, but there is a lot coming!!! Hope you enjoy my blog!!!
Welcome to The YA Blogosphere! Please enjoy the NEW way to search through hundreds of blogs! Check out pages A-L and M-Z to find an alphabetical list of all the blogs below!

If you would like to add your blog to The YA Blogosphere, please be sure to read the
How to Use This Site page first!