Monday, August 10, 2009

Melissa - Ginger High

Bio: My name is Melissa and I am 15 yrs old. I recently started a blog called Ginger High- The Novel. I recently published a book for the young adult reader. The book is about vampires, fantasy, mystery and the paranormal. I presently live in East Moriches, NY (USA) with my twin brother and my parents. I have been writing about vampires and the supernatural since I was twelve years old. I have written a few short stories but "Ginger High" is my first novel. I is attending Westhampton Beach High School and I plan to be a writer and a teacher.

Age: 15

Country: USA
Welcome to The YA Blogosphere! Please enjoy the NEW way to search through hundreds of blogs! Check out pages A-L and M-Z to find an alphabetical list of all the blogs below!

If you would like to add your blog to The YA Blogosphere, please be sure to read the
How to Use This Site page first!