Sunday, July 5, 2009

Fayeflame Book Reviews

Bio: Hi! my name is Faye and I love reading, music, being lazy, enjoying an awesome movie and pizza, and hanging out with my family and friends. I'm still in high school (class of 2010 YAY!). I really hate getting up early. I don't really like English class; I'm more of a Chemistry person. Science is cool (I sound like a nerd). Oh, and I also love to travel, even though I've only been to Denver for the weekend (the mountains were beautiful!) If I could, I would live in Italy, LA or London. I would love to visit New York or Greece some day.

Age: 17

Country: US

Email: redleocat@yahoo.com
Welcome to The YA Blogosphere! Please enjoy the NEW way to search through hundreds of blogs! Check out pages A-L and M-Z to find an alphabetical list of all the blogs below!

If you would like to add your blog to The YA Blogosphere, please be sure to read the
How to Use This Site page first!