Monday, June 22, 2009

A Reader's Adventure

Bio: I absolutely love to read books! But I wanted to be able to share my opinions of the books I read with others so I started this blog! In it I will review a book at least twice a week and I will give information about new books that are coming out. In my blog I review all genres of books. This a very new blog and so it will continue to grow as more people get involved! I hope that authors will use my blog to publicize their books and also to be able to have contests very soon!

Age: 16 perfect for reviewing young adult literature!

Email: silverbookgirl@yahoo.com

Country: United States
Welcome to The YA Blogosphere! Please enjoy the NEW way to search through hundreds of blogs! Check out pages A-L and M-Z to find an alphabetical list of all the blogs below!

If you would like to add your blog to The YA Blogosphere, please be sure to read the
How to Use This Site page first!