Tuesday, May 5, 2009


Addicted to Books

Bio: I love to document my addiction to Young Adult fiction. Hey, that rhymes! :) I particularly enjoy books books with romance. I'm also partial to thought-provoking novels, of which I can talk about endlessly in reviews. Occasionally, I do interviews with authors, but only if I really admire the author (I'm not great at thinking up questions). I like to post about past books I liked in my meme called, "An Oldie but a Goodie." I host a contest once a month for a pack of books.

Age:16

Email: addictedtobooks1993@yahoo.com

Country:US
Welcome to The YA Blogosphere! Please enjoy the NEW way to search through hundreds of blogs! Check out pages A-L and M-Z to find an alphabetical list of all the blogs below!

If you would like to add your blog to The YA Blogosphere, please be sure to read the
How to Use This Site page first!