Thursday, April 16, 2009


Rima's Book Journal

Bio: Rima's Book Journal is a book blog filled with YA reviews, some author interviews, and other intriguing posts/memes including In My Mailbox, Waiting on Wednesday, and other memes that I sometimes post. I currently don't hold any contests since the mailing system around where I live sucks, and I am afraid of if the book gets to the winner or not. Generally, if you need to know more email me or visit the blog.

Email: rimasbookjournal@yahoo.com

Country: USA
Welcome to The YA Blogosphere! Please enjoy the NEW way to search through hundreds of blogs! Check out pages A-L and M-Z to find an alphabetical list of all the blogs below!

If you would like to add your blog to The YA Blogosphere, please be sure to read the
How to Use This Site page first!